The First Marker-Free Metrology 3D Scanner!
Contact Us to Learn More or Pre-Order Now
Key features of Freescan Trio:
- 98 Laser Lines for Marker-Free 3D Scanning
- Captures up to 3,010,000 points per second
- Three 5 Megapixel Cameras
- Accuracy up to 0.02 mm
- 4 Laser-Line Scan Modes and Built-In Photogrammetry
4 Laser-Line Scan Modes:
- 98 laser lines: Marker-free, ultra-fast scan speed of up to 3,010,000 points/s
- 26 laser lines: 650 x 580 mm FOV for efficient 3D scanning
- 7 laser lines: Industrial-grade, 5MP cameras to capture exceptional detail
- 1 laser line: Optimized camera angles for capturing pockets and holes on any part
Every scanner includes a perpetual license of our proprietary software, FXScan, for point cloud processing and data meshing to create a 3D objects for export to a mesh format: STL, OBJ, ASC, or PLY.
We recommend pairing the Freescan Trio with a software specifically for reverse-engineering or inspection purposes. Take our software test here to find the right software for your goals!
- Intel dual-core i7 -10700 processor
- Nvidia GTX/RTX series cards, higher or equal to GeForce RTX 3060 (Intel Integrated or AMD cards will NOT WORK with this scanner)
- ≥6GB VRAM and ≥64GB RAM
- USB 3.0 connection
Supported OS: Windows 10, 11 (64bit)